Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chips and Burrito Bol, You Will End Me

You learn something new every day. No matter how many times I've gone to Chipotle, no matter how many different orders I've made, I'm amazed that I can still find new things to order that I fall in love with. This tip is brought to you by my friend Chris, who turned me on to getting a Burrito Bol and chips, and then using the chips instead of a fork and treating the Burrito Bol as a 1500 calorie dip. AMAZING. I've done this for my last 7 or 8 visits and am nowhere near getting sick of it.

Of course, this 12% hike in Chipotle spending means I need to get a job 12% sooner...

How I order it:

  • Extra Rice
  • Black beans (sometimes both, that tip will come later)
  • Chicken (usually, steak sometimes, barbacoa is too tough to eat with chips)
  • Hot sauce (usually double what they try to give me)
  • Corn
  • Sour Cream
  • Cheese


Perfection.

1 comment:

Deshi Basara said...

I got this today. It was 1500 calories of goodness