Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Am Going to Die

Today I broke new ground and ripped more tortillas than ever before. I went to Chipotle for dinner (which turned out to be my only meal of the day, and may turn out to be my only meal for the week) and got a Chipotle 2.1 burrito (2 wraps, rice, both beans, barbacoa, plenty of hot sauce, corn, sour cream, cheese, a little lettuce... some day I will make a post and timeline the various burritos I went through and who influenced them).

I am never eating again.

The amount of rice and beans was OBSCENE, and BOTH wraps ripped while they were putting it all together, a historic event in my personal Chipotle history! They had to pull out an extra sheet of tin foil to cover the entire thing.

Of course, I rose to the occasion and slammed the entire thing, and now I am paying the price. I'm going to take a nap now and wake up with a vicious Chipotle hangover (a phenomenon that I will, unfortunately, also have to discuss in another post as I am feeling myself slipping into a food coma at this very moment).

No comments: