Thursday, September 23, 2010

I moved to NYC!

It's been ages since my last post. This is partially due to the fact that I've been getting busy with other projects (see http://shmup01.blogspot.com/ ), and then majorly due to the fact that I ended up switching jobs within my company and moving to NYC! I've been in the city for a month now, have my bearings, and will hopefully have PLENTY to write about. I'm not sure how much time I'm going to devote to the game programming, but I'm fairly seriously considering not getting internet in my apartment (gasp). This is partially to cut expenses (like everything else in NYC, it's really expensive), and partially to ensure I get my ass out into the city!

Thus, my current goal is to convert the theme of this blog from "Chipotle Worship/Pure Miscellania/Chronic lack of posting" to "Chipotle Worship/Pure Miscellania/NYC experiences big and small." We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: