Arguments for going to Chipotle first:
- Usually waking up at 11 AM means its been well over 12 hours since you last ate a proper meal, so by this time you're usually famished.
- After downing roughly 1700 calories of meat, rice, and tortilla, you usually feel like you need to shower anyways.
- Beating the lunch crowd is key, especially when you're starved.
Arguments to shower first:
- After eating Chipotle, you usually want to nap right away. If you don't shower and start your day as soon as possible, its conceivable that you won't start your day proper until 4 PM
- Waking up with a hot shower makes the meal feel a little less like breakfast. Even though the deep hunger hits the moment you awaken, the thought of eating something as hearty as Chipotle within 15 minutes of waking up is often unappealing.
- Showering is good hygiene. Showering first means you don't feel like a gritball while you're waiting in line with a bunch of cougars.
So there you have it. I honestly couldn't tell you what the right thing to do is. Sometimes it depends on the circumstances, and, in many cases, I would contest that there is no objective right answer. I guess that's what makes it such a timeless dilemma.
Oh, and I'm still unemployed